website  watertownhistory.org

    ebook  History of Watertown, Wisconsin

 

Frank Tercinski

1873

DISTANT VIEW OF

  

 

1875

Back in 1875 the four barbershops in the city shops were conducted by E. Gebhardt at North First and Main streets, A. Gritzner at Main Street bridge, Frank Tercinski at Main and Second streets and Fred Werner whose shop was located on Main Street bridge.  [1870, Werner bldg (with canopy, north side of bridge, washed away in 1881 flood]  

 

c1890

WHS_006_327

 

1908

07 10       Frank Tercinski has sold his business block at the northeast corner of Main and North Third streets [pre Farmers & Citizens Bank building; today Book World] to Gustav Buchheit, who purchased it for the Milwaukee-Waukesha Brewing Co., the consideration being $14,000.  The front part of the building will be remodeled and fitted out at once as a saloon to be occupied by Wm. C. Radtke. The rear part of the block on Third Street occupied by Henry Fendt [Sr] as a saloon will still be occupied by him.   WG

 

1909c, but pre 1935, 302 E Main, hair goods

 

1913, 302 Main, hair goods

 

1916

  

 

 

Cross References:

               Buried in Oak Hill Cemetery:  Tercinski, F., b. 1848, d. 1925, Sec 23

 

 

 

Table of Contents 

History of Watertown, Wisconsin

Index