This file part of www.watertownhistory.org website
04 28 1939 Picture taken in Memorial Park, today site of municipal bldg. Hartig Brewery in background.
New squad car, a 1939 Plymouth shown on right, recently put into service. Old squad car on left.
[l-r] Sergt. Arthur Zimmermann, George Helmke, Edward Schultz, Raymond Brier, Arthur Glaser, Sergt. Arthur Doerr, Captain William Grossert, Herbert Weis, Sergt. Theodore Voigt and John Novotny. Clifford Donahue, owner-dealer from whom the new squad was purchased is at far right.